- Sofas & Chairs
"Just what we needed."
"We bought these moving straps to move a washer/dryer onto a trailer. It was easy to figure out how to use these straps (even with two different sizes people). Lifting the washer was a breeze! I highly recommend it!"
Ann L, Austin, TX
Furniture Moving Straps
Without a TeamStrap, "up to 80% of North Americans will injure their back."
Move Furniture Safely and Easily and Protect Your Back with TeamStrap Furniture Moving Straps
A patent-pending innovation in moving furniture, TeamStrap ® is a two-man adjustable furniture moving strap capable of supporting up to 650 lbs. With the average household sofa sleeper weighing up to 400 lbs or more, carrying one by hand is cumbersome and dangerous. But with TeamStrap furniture moving straps you can carry just about any piece of furniture almost effortlessly. Move everything from beds and sofas to bookshelves. Even heavy appliances like refrigerators and washing machines are a breeze to move with TeamStrap.
TeamStrap consists of two harness straps that go around the shoulders and one adjustable moving strap that supports the object being moved. The TeamStrap moving strap makes carrying large, hard-to-handle furniture a piece of cake. Easily move furniture around corners, up and down stairs, and through tight spaces.
See for yourself! Watch videos of TeamStrap in action
- Be prepared with a TeamStrap lifting strap in your vehicle, RV, and garage
- Eliminate the need for appliance trucks & dollies
- Save your back! Let your shoulders & legs carry the weight.
- Adjustable for a wide variety of items
- Prevents damage to your property, keeps you under control
- Stores easily in a drawer, glove box, or tool box
"We are in our 50’s and 60’s, so moving appliances on our own is harder than it used to be. We used it to lift the refrigerator high enough to kick a dolly under it and then used it to move the stove out of the kitchen for a remodel. Not certain I would try anything as heavy as the strap would hold, but this solved the problem of two people of uneven height and strength moving the occasional heavy and bulky object."
- Jerry, Golden, CO
TeamStrap Instructions and Specifications
Slide the lifting strap underneath the object you are moving.
Both people take a shoulder strap and slide an arm through one of the ends. Bend down and thread the other end of the shoulder strap through one eye of the lifting strap.
Slide your other arm through that end of the shoulder strap.
At the same time as your partner, slowly lift the object by straightening your legs, balancing the object with your hands.
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 650 lbs/set
- Product weight: 1.5 lbs/Set
- Heavy Lift Straps are made of heavy duty 3" wide black webbing, with bonded thread at each joint
- Moving Furniture Straps adjust up to 48 inches (5' to 9' harness to harness) according to the length of object being lifted and the height of the people doing the lifting
- *Each package includes two shoulder straps and one adjustable lifting strap
"I am a total weakling with a bad back and the TeamStrap made my move a breeze. The boy I hired to help was absolutely amazed. Let’s put it this way; the $20 saved me hundreds. I only needed one helper and didn’t have to go to the chiropractor! I love it when a product delivers on its promise. Thanks TeamStrap!"
- S. Lewis, Portland, OR